A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, September 11, 2009

How My Life Has Changed During the Past 8 Years

Tuesday, September, 11, 2001
I had accepted my first FT job in Denver (moved out here in April 2001) the Friday before (09/07/01) and my first day of work was the next Monday (09/17/01). I started that job, as scheduled, and was employed for 34 calendar days before being laid off. I don't blame them at all-- Last In, First Out.

After that, I came within 3 weeks of depleting my savings and having to move back to OH.

I never thought that I would ever get married and I definitely didn't want any children.

Friday, September, 11, 2009
Today, I have been married to the most wonderful man for the last 3 years, I have a healthy, beautiful son (5 months old) and my job is going well.


I cannot imagine my life without my family. I love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.