A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, November 9, 2009

Single Mom Week (continued)

According to my last post, there were several things that I was going to try to accomplish this weekend to get ready fro my husband to go out of town tomorrow.

Those were:
1. Sam's food
2. Sam's daycare clothes
3. Sam's night time clothes
4. My dinners
5. My clothes
6. Cloth Diapers

Unfortunately I was only able to complete #s 1, 4, and 6. I did do laundry to complete #s 2, 3 and 5, but I wasn't able to put everything together during the weekend.

This is my quest tonight.

Brian will be leaving just after I leave tomorrow morning, so I MUST have everything done.

If Sam is able to hang out in the exersaucer, I'm going to fold a TON of his clothes and mine to put together for the week.

This is my mission and I must not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.