A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Thursday, February 18, 2010

Benign Keratosis Update

Here is what it looked like when I got home from work yesterday when the cryosurgery occured.
Photobucket

Here is the Keratosis this morning (before Sam's accidently sliced it open). Ouch!!!
Photobucket

I put some petroleum jelly on it and a Band-Aid all day. Here is what it looks like now.
Photobucket

I need to keep it clean and covered and it should heal without much of a mark, if any.

3 comments:

  1. I have hit the age where more and more odd things are popping up on my face that have to be removed! Yours is healing great.
    Came over from Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Following you from Friday Follow! Thanks for visiting...enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Friday follower

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.