A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pantry Challenge- Week 2a

Photobucket

I already have to adjust my menu for this week. I didn't know that I have 3 full split breasts in the fridge, so the chicken will last a while.

Altered Dinner Menu- WEEK 2:
Monday- Chicken and mashed potatoes
Tuesday- Chicken pasta
Wednesday- Rigatoni with Cheese and Italian Venison Sausage
Thursday- Ham (Sam needs to try it)
Friday- Ham leftovers
Saturday - V-Day Dinner out with Brian and Sam (early dinner since Sam’s bedtime is 7pm).
Sunday- Not sure (maybe pizza again)

I will make the Pasta with cooked eggplant tonight and take for lunches tomorrow and Thursday.

Since the shredded chicken is still frozen from last week, nothing will be wasted. I can still make the following dishes next week.

• Shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches
• Shredded chicken tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.