A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Here is my "To Do" that I went into the weekend with.

• Vacuum the entire house
• Plan dinners for next week (Pantry Challenge- Week 2)
• Start thawing dinners for next week
• Sam’s Swim Class
• Watch Super Bowl just for the commercials
• Go to Sam’s Club for vitamins
• Start researching hotels & activities for our Philly/DC vacation in June/July (never too early to start)
• Cook meat/fruits/veggies for Sam’s lunches and dinners for the month
• Go to the grocery store (maybe)
• Clean all of Sam’s toys
• Denver Art Museum (free) or Museum of Contemporary Art ($0.01)- probably won't go
• Hunt down overdue library books before I have to pay for them
• Go to the gym or go running outside (maybe I could take Sam in our jogging stroller)
• Watch “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” before it is due back to the library
• Laundry
• Hang up Sam’s clothes

That's a pretty lofty list for me. Here is what I was able to accomplish:

• Vacuum the entire upstairs—That’s a good start for me.
• Start thawing dinners for next week (some have been determined and started to thaw)
• Sam’s Swim Class
• Watch Super Bowl just for the commercials- I finished up the rest this morning.
• Go to Sam’s Club for vitamins (and fruits for Sam- apples, kiwi, bananas, and avocados). I didn’t need to go to the grocery store since I was able to get the fruits at Sam’s Club.
• Cook fruits/veggies for Sam’s lunches and dinners for the month- white potatoes, eggplant, and apples (no need to cook the kiwi, bananas, and avocados) I should have taken pictures of all of the cooking, cutting, packaging and freezing that I did, but I will next time.
• Watch “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs”
• Laundry

We were able to watch “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” on Saturday after Sam’s swim class. It was okay, but I want to record it so that Sam has another animation video in his collection (or should I say “my” collection). Hee hee!!

I wasn’t too excited about the actual Super Bowl, since none of my teams were in it this year, so I was most excited about the commercials. They weren’t as good as in past years, but I did like the Snicker’s commercial with Betty White and the “Gym Ninja” Doritos commercial. Very Funny!!!

There are a few more things that I have to do this week that can’t be put off until the weekend.
• Cook meat for Sam’s lunches/dinners (tonight and tomorrow night)
• Clean some of Sam’s toys (tonight and every night until they are all sanitized)
• Hunt down overdue library books (tonight and every night until they are found)

Brian's work schedule is changing starting today, so I really hope that he is able to get home in the evenings before Sam goes to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.