A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, April 9, 2010

Premades for a Purpose

I was made aware of Premades for a Purpose by another mom's blog that I follow, This Mom Rocks.

I'm looking into getting a new design for my blog and it would be great if I could help someone, not just financially, but someone with a real purpose.

In reading about Lena's story, I am leaning towards purchasing one of her designs. If you use a Blogger platform for your blog and want a new design, please visit Premades for a Purpose and help a struggling "Mommy-To-Be."

About Lena
The main purpose of this blog is to fundraise for our adoption- through the sales of my premade blog templates. I really appreciate your support. However you can give- either prayerfully or financially it is greatly appreciated and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

If you know of anyone in need of a blog makeover, Please spread the word!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.