A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Thursday, June 17, 2010

Out For A While

I know that I have been neglecting this blog recently. Let me catch you up on my life.

* I have been running and biking to train for the 2010 Denver Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon in October.

* We are getting ready for a trip to the east coast to meet our new nephew, Finn.

* Daily activities with Sam have taken up a lot of time-- cooking, laundry, bath time, etc., etc., etc.

* Work is busy. Of course, this won't be busy for long. I am at the end of completing a bunch of projects that were thrown at me very quickly.

I should be back to my regular posting shortly.

I like postings with pictures, so here is a picture that I took of Sam on Tuesday. He is so funny.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.