A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today, I'm Committed to Helping a Worthy Cause

Today, I signed all of the paper work to fund raise and train with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training program to complete the Canyonlands Half Marathon on March 19, 2011 on my way to complete my first full marathon Colfax Marathon in May 2011.


During my training, my goals are to:
  1. Increase my pace.
  2. Continue to lose weight and get to my goal weight by the half marathon.
  3. Raise $2,500 to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.
  4. Have fun and continue to make regular fitness a permanent part of my life.
  5. Make new friends.
If you wish to follow my fundraising progress or donate to this wonderful cause, please visit my Fundraising Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.