A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, December 27, 2010

Discounted Photography Session- $125 obo

If you have had any personal contact with me, you know that I adore our family photographer, Kelsey Bigelow. Her images of my family have made my heart melt and I sing her praises to anyone that is in need of a photo session.


Photobucket
I first met Kelsey when she was referred to me by a mom that I know. She had done a maternity session with my husband and me before the birth of our son, Sam. Since Sam’s birth, she has visually documented his 3 month, 6 month, and his 9 month pictures.

Kelsey Bigelow has generously offered a 2 hour photo session at the local location of your choice to be sold and the proceeds be given to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. You will also receive $50 of print credit. That’s a $200 package!!

Fine Print- The photo session needs to occur by the end of January 2011.

To Purchase:  Please e-mail me at wilberta2006@yahoo.com ASAP to purchase this wonderful package.

Donations to qualified non-profits are 100% tax deductible


For tax reporting purposes our Federal Identification Number is 13-5644916.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.