A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, January 28, 2011

Organizing a Different Space

 
It's not this big, but this is a
good representation.
I gave up the formal "purse" mid last year because I wanted to be able to use a canvas tote bag (from Vistaprint) that I purchased and use as a purse.  It's 19" x 15" x 6" and it has a family photo on it. 

LOVE IT!!


I'm usually pretty good about cleaning it out on a regular basis, but recently,  it was getting to be a "junk bag" and I wanted to make sure that I was only using it for important, timely items.

I removed a file folder from it, where I keep papers that I don't want to become crumpled, went through them and determined what should stay and what should go.

There were feminine products in there that become separated from their packaging, outdated activity calendars, recipes that never made it into the 3-ring binder at home and old pay stubs.

I took 5 minutes at my desk to go through these items and, I'm proud to say, that my tote bag is neat, clean and organized.  My wallet, keys, umbrella, papers and glasses are now easily accessible.  No more digging.

When was the last time that you cleaned out your purse??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.