A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

10 Years in Colorado

I was planning on posting this on Monday, April 11th, but the virus that Sam had last week put me out of commission since Saturday afternoon.

10 Years Ago (on Monday), I arrived in Colorado for a grand experiment. I moved from Westerville, Ohio without a job and not knowing a soul to a state that I had visited with my ex-fiancé the fall before.

I did not have any idea that 10 years later I would have made such wonderful friendships with so many great people, married the love of my life and given birth our amazing son, but this is what has happened.

Here is to the next 10 year (which will probably end up being 50).

Thank you Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.