A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Poor Sweet Little Boy

is home sick today. Boo Hoo!!

It looks like he is going to be out sick again tomorrow. Brian and I have to decide which one of us will be staying home with him. He definitely has more paid time off (over 5 week- around 25-30 days total) while I'm "The MOM" and I only have 2 weeks vacation and 5 sick days (15 days total). This isn't his first bout of sickness this year (mine either- we were both out for 2 days each last month which I took off).

I'm guessing it will be me taking tomorrow off, but you never know.

Please wish my son's virus to go into hibernation for the Winter/Spring and not come back until 2012 (at least). Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.