A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, May 13, 2011

Rockies Tickets For Sale- June, August and September ($8 Off)

I have access to more discounted box seat tickets for the following Rockies games where a portion of the ticket price will go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

  • Wednesday, June 15th -Rockies vs. San Diego at 1:10pm
  • Tuesday, August 23rd - Rockies vs. Houston at 6:40pm.
  • Friday, September 16th - Rockies vs. SF Giants at 6:40pm - Fireworks Game
All tickets are along the first base line (Section 116) which usually sell for $38, but I can get them for $30.

Please let me know of your interest for one of the games and how many tickets you would like to reserve. I will keep everyone informed of the purchase due dates for each game and I gain more information.

Please click HERE to contact me for more information or to order tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.