A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Thursday, July 28, 2011

Operation Minimize- Week 30 (274-324)

On Monday night, after the electricity went out, by flashlight, I found most of my cloth diaper stash that I wanted to sell. I advertised 16 SmartiPants cloth diapers, a single BumGenius 3.0 cloth diaper and a bunch of inserts.

I also took the flashlight into the basement and found a box of votive candles from our wedding 5 years ago that got the boot. I did save one for sentimentality.


What Got Sold (Proceeds Going to Sam's College Fund)
4 Cool Blue SmartiPants Diapers

4 Aqua Breeze SmartiPants Diapers
4 Clever Clover SmartiPants Diapers
3 Bright White SmartiPants Diapers
1 Mellow Yellow SmartiPants Diapers
1 BumGenius Cloth Diaper
20 Diaper Inserts

What Got Tossed

13 Votive Candles and 1 cardboard box


51 Items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.