A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, August 29, 2011

Mini Organizing Project for $2.97

I have been buried in plastic container lids for years, with never a good way to organize them.
  • Pyrex lids
  • Ziploc lids
  • Rubbermaid lids
Since moving into our house 5 years ago, they have occupied a shelf under our counter. They never balanced quite right, so they would always fall over and onto the larger shelf below. My husband just wants to empty the dishwasher and doesn't want to take a ton of time organizing them.

I finally decided that enough was enough, so I went to Walmart and spent a whole $.297 for a plastic bin to hold them all.  I'm super proud of myself and so was my husband. This will definitely make it a lot easier to find the right lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.