A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, November 25, 2011

Our Black Friday

My husband, Brian had to work, so me and Samuel went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. We got there right at 9am (when they open) and it was almost deserted. We went to the T Rex Encounter exhibit. It was really neat. Sam kept a hold of my hand most of the time, but wasn't visibly worried. He definitely liked the triceratops better than the T Rex, but liked the whole thing.

We also visited the Discovery Zone, Wildlife Exhibits, and Space Odyssey. the only bad thing was that, somewhere during the morning, I lost Samuel's jacket. I stopped by the Lost & Found and left a description and my contact information. I hope that someone turns it in.

Here are some photos that I took.








This was Sam's addition.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.