A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, November 21, 2011

Queen Bed Set- SOLD!!!

I'm giving up the garage (again) for a good cause. My husband's cousin is going to buy the full bedroom set, including box spring and mattress from us. YEA!!

That means, that the entire set is being moved into our garage so that we can have a clean house for Thanksgiving.



Brian and his dad moving all the
items into the garage. Thanks guys!!
Box spring and mattress off the ground.

This will also count as removing items from our home. 13 Items.
  • Queen Size Headboard
  • Queen Size Footboard
  • Queen Size Mattress
  • Queen Size Box Spring
  • Queen Size Fitted Sheet
  • Queen Size Top Sheet
  • Queen Size Bedskirt
  • Dresser
  • 2 Nightstands
  • 2 Lamps
  • Bookcase
Along with those items, I was able to donate 47 items to Goodwill and throw out 33 items clogging up our basement.

1,770 Items GONE!!

That still leavs 241 items to go, but when I was in the basement, I found a bunch of pint size glasses that haven't been touched that we can donate and I still need to find my old cassette tapes that should more than make up for the rest of the items need to complete my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.