A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, December 2, 2011

Operation Minimize- Week 48 (1,771- 1,805)

This past weekend I found a few more boxes with items that haven't been touched since we moved it. A lot of people may not have opened the boxes, but since I'm keeping count, I did.

I found a combination of mismatched pint glasses (mostly souvenir glasses) and large Starbucks coffee mugs that we obviously haven't missed over the last 5+ years.

Away they go.

I also found a box with sheets for a full size bed that I haven't owned since 2004. That's another few items out the door to Goodwill.





  • 30 Pint Glasses & Coffee Mugs
  • 1 Full Size Comforter
  • 1 Full Size Fitted Sheet
  • 1 Full Size Flat Sheet
  • 2 Full Size Pillowcases
  • 1 Full Size Bedskirt
I better get on the ball. I only have 4 weeks to get rid of 206 items. That's 7 items a day. I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.