A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, December 12, 2011

Operation Minimize- Week 50 (1,806- 1,901)

I squeezed some time this weekend to go into our basement and look through a few more boxes to see if I remove the final 206 items from our home to complete my project of removing 2011 items from our house in 2011.

Earlier this year, I donated a lot of CD's that didn't have cases. Yesterday, I finally found a lot of those empty cases, so I was able to throw out a bunch. I was also able to find CD cases with CD's in them and cassette tapes that I'm going to donate to ARC this afternoon.

I also had some items that I needed to return to my ILs that were removed yesterday.

Here is this weekend's update.


Returned to ILs
2 Pans
1 Bowl
1 Lid
1 Outdoor Stove







Donate to ARC
11 CD's
8 Cassette Tapes
1 Cassette Tape Holder





Trash

59 Empty CD Cases
12 Blank Cassette Tapes







96 Items Leaving Our House

That drops me down to 110 items left to remove from the house. I should be able to do that in the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.