A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Operation Minimize- Year #2 (33- 190)


I found the original list of items I sent to Goodwill. YEA!!
2 Purses
1 Wallet
12 T-Shirts
4 Long-Sleeve Shirts
6 Pairs of Workout Pants
1 Pair of Jeans
2 Tank Tops
1 Pair of Shorts
1 Sweatshirt
1 Sweater
1 Tablerunner
1 Mickey Mouse Rain Jacket (that smelled of chemicals)
33 Items
Samuel has outgrown a lot of clothes and toys, so I collected all of those items and gave it to a mom that is tagging items for a local consignment sale. She is doing that for other moms for extra money. Unfortunately, I didn't count and log the items that I gave her, but when she forwards me the listing of the items, I'll be able to put it into this format.

I was able get rid of some more items, by purging more of my closet.

1 Workout Jacket
4 Dress Shirts
1 Pair of Slippers
1 Cheese Plate
1 Walkman Cassette Player with Radio
2 Workout Bras
4 Pairs of Dress Pants
32 Plastic Hangars
1 Nebulizer Compressor
1 Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance Program
1 I Love Lucy Notebook

49 Items

I started thinning out our linen closet and found some items that haven't been seen since they first went in there in 2006. I also removed some feminine products that I no longer find appealing. I wish that I would have taken a picture of how full it was initially, but that's neither here nor there.

62 Feminine Products
2 Queen Size Flat Sheets
2 Queen Size Fitted Sheets
4 Queen Size Pillow Cases
1 Johnson's Baby Shampoo
1 Johnson's Baby Lotion
1 Johnson's Baby Powder
1 Johnson's Baby Wash
1 Desitin Diaper Rash Cream

13 Items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.