A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, February 3, 2012

Week #5- The Beast (The Basement)


Because of the snow, Sam's daycare was closed, as was my work (unfortunately, Brian still had to work). We are also able to have my in laws watch Sam for the night, so starting at 2pm, I headed down to our basement and surveyed "The Beast."

Here is the way it looked when I headed downstairs.





After the first 2 hours, here is how the first section looks now.


There are a lot of things downstairs that I wasn't able to purge or organize, since they didn't belong to me (like everything on the workbench, bullet table and the free weights), but I'm hoping that Brian will be able to make some decisions and I can get the stuff organized or out of there.
With this organized and packed up, this will make it easier for us to put this into the storage facility that we need to rent while our house is on the market.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.