A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, July 9, 2012

Long Run Saturday

I belong to a group that goes out weekly for long runs on Saturday mornings, Runner's Edge of the Rockies. I was able to attend this past Saturday's group run, because it was Brian's turn to take Samuel to Occupational Therapy.

We met at 6:30am at the Runner's Roost location in Lakewood, about a 40 minute drive from me. It was definitely worth it. I ran 7+ miles and felt pretty good the entire time. I was also able to purchase an Amphipod hydration belt before my run since my old one broke on Friday afternoon.

After my run, I also purchased a new pair of Brooks Addiction 10 running shoes at a 20% discount through this group. This means that I'm able to take my full price shoes back to the other store that I purchased them.

It was partly cloudy during the run and about 40% humidity. What a nice combination for a run.

What did you do to exercise this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.