A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Back Splash

After our new cabinets were installed, the back splash in our kitchen looked horrible. I gave Brian the authority to pick out our new back splash, so he picked medium to dark blue, subway style glass tiles.

Yesterday Morning:



Last Night:




I just love that this was completed in one day. It looks wonderful!!

We have a few small jobs finish before we can call the kitchen "complete."
  1. Change out the outlets and plates.
  2. Paint the pantry door a coordinating color.
  3. Install under cabinet lighting.
I'll post about those items soon (I hope). I guess it depends on the speed in which my husband and his father can paint the exterior of our house.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.