A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, August 13, 2012

Painting the House Exterior

After my disastrous running of the Georgetown-Idaho Spring Half Marathon (I don't want to talk about it), I headed home and that left time for Brian to go to Sherwin Williams and pick up 15 gallons of exterior paint for our exterior house colors (main color and trim).

I can't believe how excited and proud Brian is by his paint gun.

  
I can't seem to get the colors to come out right on the page, but we are going from beige to a more tan color for the main house color.


The trim will be a more of a white color, but Brian is doing the main color first. Our approved accent color is blue, so we are going to have a blue front door and back door. Maybe we can paint the doors of our shed blue, too.

He and his dad think that they are going to be able to complete the full painting of the exterior in a few weekends.

I will definitely post full before and after photos of this project (and probably some in between as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.